Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hello Doggy!

My son and his wife are getting a puppy this weekend, a purebred airedale terrior. Oh, she is so very cute, and I can't wait! I had several dogs as a child and always expected I would own dogs all my life, but my husband is not a pet person, so no dogs for us. I miss the joy of doggies, and I think my husband would love one if he ever gave it a chance.

So welcome, New Puppy, (name to be determined later) to our family! I predict you and I will become good friends. I have a real rapport with dogs. They usually like me, and I always like them, no matter the breed, size, age, or temperament. There's something so special about an animal who will love you totally without conditions but with such abandon and enthusiasm. You can never feel lonely with a dog as your friend.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's so cute! Of course, he's no YoYo.....