Sunday, April 5, 2009

And Now for Something Really Important ...

Much as I love quilting (and I do so love it!) this weekend has, once again, reminded me that while there are many pasttimes in my life that are fun, creative, even uplifting, there are even more important parts of my life that are eternal and worth spending so much more of my time, talents, and energy on, and those things are all relationships -- relationships with our Heavenly Father, with his son, Jesus Christ, with our families, friends, and other people, and with ourselves.

Looking forward to more eternal perspective today from General Conference, and really looking forward to seeing the grandbaby soon, soon, soon! To all my friends and family who read this blog, I love you all. You are the most important things in my life.

2 comments:

Lori Young said...

I love you too! It's all good!

Gayle J. Randall said...

Thanks, Sis! Love you, too!