Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tada!

Today I finished the baby quilt for Emily Dawn. I think it turned out pretty darn good. I had a few issues with the quilting machine tension, but once I got that sorted out, the quilting went smoothly. I quilted it with, you guessed it, my signature loops and hearts and flowers, but it's a fast and easy pattern for a baby quilt, and I still like how it looks. In the borders I quilted the baby's name, Emily Dawn, over and over. I know! So cute! I tried to take a picture of it, but it doesn't show up. I hope the parents notice it.

So here is a picture of the completed quilt top and a closeup of the quilting. Tomorrow's project is to start on the grandbaby quilt. Hooray!



1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Kaye! It is so cute! It makes me a little jealous that you can make something so sweet with your quilter. Perhaps I will have to break down and get one. Probably I should just go out and use Mom's so that I can visit there, too. Good luck with the baby quilt. You will have so much fun doing it.